What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use everyday and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbours, and family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from the ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Design new software applications, support applications under development, and customize existing applications.
- Develop software update process for existing applications.
- Documenting your designs and solutions.
- Assist in the rollout of software releases.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements.
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years in C++17 application development.
- Experience with POSIX systems development and GNU tool-chain.
- Experience with source control (preferably Git).
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
What will be considered as a bonus:
- Knowledge audio and video compression and coding (e.g. H.264, H.265, AAC, AC3, AV1).
- Familiarity with HLS standards and MPEG2TS/MP4 packaging formats.
- Experience with FFmpeg library.
- Understanding and/or technical background in software application of DCT algorithms and optimizations.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices with C++ application development.
We have more than cookies:
- Flexible working environment – we have offices in Belgrade, Kragujevac and Ljubljana.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.