Learn more about
What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbours, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Review logs and other metrics for signs of cyber threats or attacks and escalate to engineering and development teams.
- Constantly influence engineering teams to prevent, resolve and mitigate risks, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Write policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and other technical documentation and about the proper implementation of application security program elements.
- Defines and develops security requirements.
- Develop and deliver effective security training programs to employees across all levels of the organization
What we're looking for:
- Passion about internet security issues and the threat landscape for popular software & services with the ability and desire to root-cause, mitigate, and explore deeper.
- A data-driven and quantitative mentality--you excel in supporting ideas with available evidence.
- Exposure to vulnerabilities related to API security, Container, Micro Services.
- Develops dashboards, reports and analytics delivering insights into security risks and threats
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex security concepts to non-technical audiences
What you'll have here:
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or from our cozy offices (New Belgrade and city center hub)/Kragujevac hub.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.
careers at United Cloud