What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbors, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Fully automate all DevOps processes, e.g. servers / VM clusters / Kubernetes provisioning, deprovisioning, security updates, intrusion detection, log collection and analysis, backups, service mesh, Kafka clusters, ML platforms, Big Data platforms, etc.
- Development of internal services for system analytics and monitoring.
- Create “self-service” CI/CD infrastructure for development teams.
- Advise the development team on best practices throughout the design process of their applications, to ensure that they can be delivered to manageable and highly available production environments.
- Design and implement highly available and scalable infrastructure to support our products.
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- Documenting your designs and solutions.
- Implement best security practices on a large-scale custom-built hybrid infrastructure.
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience: DevOps/Infrastructure, Systems Administration, SRE, and/or Development.
- Experience working with infrastructure operations and automation tools (Ansible, Terraform).
- Proficient knowledge of and passion for the Linux operating system (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS).
- Experience with Kubernetes and any of container runtimes.
- Experience working with monitoring (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana, ELK stack or similar) and alerting tools (Alertmanager or similar).
- Familiar with SRE concepts and an understanding of observability and availability, SLOs/SLIs/SLAs.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, ArgoCD, GitLab or similar) and process automation platforms (Rundeck or similar).
- Experience working with Virtualization environments (Proxmox, Xen or similar).
- Experience with managing and optimizing web servers (NGINX) and load balancers (HAProxy) for high loads and high availability.
- Knowledge of modern scripting languages (Python, Go or similar).
- Advanced knowledge of network protocols, DNS, firewalls, SSO.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills.
What will be considered as a bonus:
- Experience with on-premises Kubernetes deployment, clustering, optimisation and maintenance.
- Experience with highly scalable storage systems (Ceph).
- Experience with AWS, Apache Kafka, HashiCorp Consul, HashiCorp Vault, PowerDNS, MQTT brokers, service mesh.
- Experience with tools like Cilium, Istio, Envoy.
- Experience with eBPF for tracing and profiling.
- Experience with running containerized workflows on the edge.
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with distributed tracing systems (Jaeger, New Relic or similar).
- Experience with deployment, clustering, optimisation and maintenance of databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL or similar).
We have more than cookies:
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or from our cozy offices (New Belgrade and city center hub)/Kragujevac hub.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.