What you'll have here:
- Scalability: Working on products that we can use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbours, family members.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups…and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are technical agnostics and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easy. Thus, we’re following the latest technology trends.
- Engineering mindset: Writing application code is just part of the story – here you can mix tools, improve your knowledge about clean code, unit tests and other agile technical practices, and be involved in all application lifecycle management stages.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? You are more than welcome. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Building and maintaining UI for multiple microservices that enables integration with the core platform.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability of the CMS.
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performances.
- Leading, mentoring and growing the community of engineers.
- Collaborating and coordinating work with other Feature teams.
- Creating POCs and documenting technical designs and solutions.
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in developing high performance web pages.
- Experience with working on highly scalable and traffic heavy websites.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology, Continuous Integration and Unit/E2E testing.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab or similar).
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and propose new solutions.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills.
What will be considered as a bonus:
- Experience in developing highly featured plugins, widgets & themes for WordPress application will be considered as a bonus.
- Knowledge of React, TypeScript, PostCSS, Tailwind, RestFul web service.
- Experience or interest in Micro-frontend.