Learn more about
- Own all recruitment pipeline stages from the initial contact to the offer and hiring stage.
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (LinkedIn, GitHub, Meetup, Stack Overflow, etc.)
- Partnering with hiring managers through all recruitment stages – understanding hiring needs, creating recruitment strategy, and raising properly all changes related to process.
- Actively seeking new methods and channels to attract talents and implementing technology innovations in recruitment.
- Proactively identify trends and changes in the hiring market and propose improvements in the recruitment process.
- Providing the right assessments in the domain of culture and personality through the smooth interview process.
- Being a shaper of amazing candidate experience through open communication and providing feedback in a timely manner.
- Using external and internal channels to promote the right and equal opportunities.
- Participating in employer branding activities and cooperation with a marketing team in building content for company sites and job portals; supporting organization or attending industry events – meetups, hackathons, conferences, fairs, community gatherings, etc.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in IT or technical full-cycle recruitment and/or talent sourcing.
- Understanding technical requirements, technology trends and overall IT market.
- Experience in a high-paced, large-scale environment.
- Sense of ownership and solution-driven approach.
- Outstanding teamwork, people-oriented attitude.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
What you'll have here:
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or from our cozy offices (New Belgrade and city center hub)/Kragujevac hub.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.
careers at United Cloud