What you'll have here:
- Scalability: Working on products that are constantly growing in a term of new features and number of users. Our products are usable every day, and within millions of users there are some of your friends, neighbors, family members.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are technical agnostics and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easy. Thus we’re following the latest technology trends.
- Engineering mindset: Writing application code is just part of the story – here you can mix tools, improve your knowledge about clean code, unit tests and other agile technical practices, and be involved in all application lifecycle management stages.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans. Also, on weekly basics you can share your knowledge, new interest or interesting practices with community.
- Create amazing experience for millions of users through building innovative UI.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Communicating, collaborating and coordinating work with other members of Agile teams.
- Focusing on quality while applying best engineering practice.
- Documenting technical designs and solutions.
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements to the solution.
- Implement proof of concept applications for testing various new product ideas.
- Continuous improvement.
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development.
- Knowledge about component based frameworks.
- Solid experience with code design & architecture.
- Experience with unit / integration / e2e testing and test automation.
- Experience with source control (Git).
- Experience with RESTful web service.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Familiar with working in teams.
- Innovative & proactive individual ready to explore new opportunities.
What will be considered as a bonus:
- Experience or interest in Micro-frontend.
- Experience with CI/CD practices.
We have more than cookies:
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or from our cozy offices (New Belgrade and city center hub)/Kragujevac hub.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.