Learn more about
What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbors, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Design, implement and launch new innovative features for Mobile TV platform for iOS and Android clients.
- Improving customer experience through building innovative pixel perfect UI.
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performances
- Implementing modern engineering practices to improve CI/CD processes and deployment
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Collaborating and coordinating work with other teams
- Creating POCs and documenting technical designs and solutions
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in iOS/Android development.
- Extensive knowledge of Swift and/or Kotlin.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and their integration into mobile applications.
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing for mobile applications.
- Innovative & proactive individual ready to explore new technologies and tools.
- Familiar with working in teams.
- Knowledge sharing mindset.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
careers at United Cloud