Why to join us: Because this is a company where you can make a real impact, where you will quickly get to know all your colleagues, where collaboration and diversity are valued, where personal development is enabled, and where you will get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company's success. Become part of a culture based on trust, innovation, and openness. We are looking for a bright, proactive individuals to join our team! Your Responsibilities:
- Independently drive organizational change & implement HR best practices in alignment with the business needs.
- Delivery of HR strategy and initiatives such as workforce planning, performance and talent management.
- Coach leadership team to ensure we retain and develop all employees, and focus on our talent and key people.
- Help leadership team to reward and recognize good performance, and drive performance & engagement in generally.
- Help leadership team to define development needs, structure the development plans and agree on how development goals will be achieved.
- Deliver some trainings, develop learning programs, organize coaching and/or mentorig, improve onboarding program (not a must, but would be great if you can contribute).
- Work closely with the wider People to improve work relationships, maintain morale and increase productivity within the Company.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as L&D expert or HRBP is a must (experience in IT industry is an advantage). Candidates with less experience, or with experience from other HR fields only, will not be contacted.
- Ability to build highly effecting and trusting relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to proactivelly drive and influence senior leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Assertive, empathetic, ready to oppenly challenge & discuss.
- Familiar with coaching conversations.
- Understanding agile way of work & agile practices.
- Enthusiastic about people growth, and mooving things forward.
We have more than cookies:
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.
- Flexible working environment.