What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbors, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Testing is a whole-team thing! Work on various tasks with your colleagues and drive the quality within your team to the next level
- Support team with automation efforts in testing of all components – APIs, external systems communication, and integration
- “Deep-diving” into our products, technology, and profession
- Moving our test automation to the next level as part of a CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams of developers, DevOps, Security, UX/UI designers, product owners, and operators
- Mentoring/coaching teams and junior staff to implement QA best practices
- Implementing and automatically testing applications for Android customer devices
What we're looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience in QA Able to tackle technical challenges/problems
- Motivated to learn and grow as an individual
- Coding skills and years of experience in multiple programming or scripting languages
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with testing of embedded systems
- Hardware knowledge (connectors, external systems, routers)
- Experience or interest in video and audio streaming
We have more than cookies:
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or from our cozy offices (New Belgrade and city center hub)/Kragujevac hub.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.