What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbors, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Write clean code to develop cross-platform mobile app for Android and iOS platforms
- Building pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Implementing clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Maintaining code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performances
- Collaborating and coordinating work with other Feature teams
- Creating POCs and documenting technical designs and solutions
- Proposing and participating in choosing the right tech stack
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile development
- Proven experience in building native mobile applications (Android/iOS)
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with working on highly scalable and traffic heavy applications
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology, Continuous Integration and Unit test
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab or similar)
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams
- Willingness to learn new technologies and propose new solutions
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills
We have more than cookies:
- Flexible working environment – we have offices in Belgrade, Kragujevac and Ljubljana.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- Onboarding lunch.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.