What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbours, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Planning and governance: Collaborating and liaising with product and technology teams to derive a release schedule and calendar, following the roadmap. Maintain release windows plans and communicate those upon request.
- As a part of our Customer Operations division, you will work directly with our customers to ensure that their requirements and inquiries are met during planning release times.
- Managing dependencies not only towards successful releasees but improving our products too (feedback collection from customers and development teams). You will be responsible for end-to-end process.
- Enhancing customer experience: Regularly maintain release plans schedules in order to ensure the latest updates and upgrades for all our products.
- Help and guidance other team members across the organization for coordinating training or/and consulting where relevant.
- Reporting: using provided tools and utilities, provide standard reporting about release quality or/and customer needs, so the organization makes continuous improvement.
- Work with appointed colleagues, so we have standard mechanisms for tracking and monitoring the progress of forthcoming releases.
- Maintain a backlog for proposing improvements in the release process and our products.
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional capacity to comprehend and handle the needs of team members and customers, demonstrating empathy, emotional intelligence, and enthusiasm for providing exceptional service and delivering successful outcomes.
- Proven experience as a Release Manager or in a similar role - this experience may have been gained as Project manager or Service Lead or Delivery Manager
- Solid understanding of service/project management principles
- Strong technical background with experience in Docker and Kubenetes, experience with Jenkins., knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python is preferable), proficiency with Linux.
- Experience with modern monitoring, alerting and log aggregation systems (like Prometheus, Grafana, Alerta, Grafana Loki, ELK stack …) is highly desirable.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal abilities to collaborate effectively with teams and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on quality.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Continuous improvement mindset and willingness to stay updated with industry trends and advancements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve release-related issues.
We have more than cookies:
- Flexible working environment – we have offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, Kragujevac and Ljubljana.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.