What you'll have here:
- Scale: Working on products that have millions of users.
- People: You will work with experts and share knowledge with them.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: we are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups…
- Tech stack: We are technical agnostics and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easy. Thus we’re following the latest technology trends.
- Engineering mindset: Writing application code is just part of the story – here you can mix tools, improve your knowledge about clean code, unit tests and other agile technical practices, and be involved in all application lifecycle management stages
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: you wanna share your knowledge with the community? You are more than welcome. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Implementing and automatically testing applications for Android customer devices
- Creating and implementing Android TV functionalities (Launcher, Google Cast, Google Assistant, etc.) and system apps for integrating android devices with our ecosystem
- Ensuring the code quality with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance
- Collaborating and coordinating work with other Feature teams and 3rd party device vendors
- Creating POCs and documenting technical designs and solutions
- Proposing and participating in choosing the right tech stack
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of Android development (Java or Kotlin)
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab or similar)
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams
- Willingness to learn new technologies and propose new solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience or interest in Android TV operating system
- Some experience with video streaming and audio/video codecs is a big plus
- Innovative & proactive individual ready to explore new opportunities.
We have more than cookies:
- Flexible working environment – we have offices in Belgrade, Kragujevac and Ljubljana.
- Private healthcare
- Christmas bonus
- Gifts for your special days
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays
- 25 vacation days
- Growing International team