What you'll have here:
- Scale: Working on products that have millions of users.
- People: You will work with experts and share knowledge with them.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: we are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups…
- Tech stack: We are technical agnostics and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easy. Thus we’re following the latest technology trends.
- Engineering mindset: Writing application code is just part of the story – here you can mix tools, improve your knowledge about clean code, unit tests and other agile technical practices, and be involved in all application lifecycle management stages.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: you wanna share your knowledge with the community? You are more than welcome. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Implementing and automatically testing applications for Android customer devices.
- Creating and implementing Android TV functionalities (Launcher, Google Cast, Google Assistant, etc.) and system apps for integrating android devices with our ecosystem.
- Ensuring the code quality with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance.
- Collaborating and coordinating work with other Feature teams and 3rd party device vendors.
- Creating POCs and documenting technical designs and solutions.
- Proposing and participating in choosing the right tech stack.
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of Android development (Java or Kotlin).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab or similar).
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin.
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and propose new solutions.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience or interest in Android TV operating system.
- Some experience with video streaming and audio/video codecs is a big plus.
- Innovative & proactive individual ready to explore new opportunities.
We have more than cookies:
- Flexible working environment – we have offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, Kragujevac and Ljubljana.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.