What we're looking for someone who:
- Is a master of SQL and data modelling.
- Is continuously developing and following best practices for Analytics. Sharing those with the advanced users of other teams.
- Has experience with Data Governance, lineage and also Data Catalogues are all in your benefit! Experience with on-prem as well as cloud technologies.
- Is willing to share their knowledge.
- Is open to share their opinion and challenge the status quo.
- Has a “we can always optimize things” and always learning mentality.
- Has experience with the technologies below.
Our tech stack is not final as we continue to explore various options. If you've always wanted to start from scratch, now is the chance!
- BI: Power BI, Tableau, Looker Studio, Python, ...
- Snowflake or any other data warehouses / data lakes
- Defining and implementing the new Analytics landscape, including the self-service components
- Continuously developing and implementing best practices for analytics on a continuous basis and sharing them with expert users from different teams.
- Constant improvement in data quality
- Implementation and use of Data Catalogue, educating users how to find the relevant data
- Working closely together with Data and Analytics Engineers, and also frequently connecting with the Product & Business users
- Executing Proof of Concepts, picking the right tool for the job, and implementing it.
- Communication with business users and understanding business needs and challenges.
We have more than cookies:
What you'll have here:
- Flexible working environment – we have offices in Ljubljana, Belgrade, Novi Sad and Kragujevac.
- Performance bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays. 🙈
- 25 vacation days. 🏝
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbors, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.