🔎 What we're looking for:
- Master of SQL and data modelling.
- Has an in-depth understanding of data platform components.
- Experience with on-prem as well as cloud technologies
- Willing to share their knowledge.
- Open to share their opinion and challenge the status quo.
- Has a “we can always optimize things” and always learning mentality.
- Experience with the technologies below
➕ Tech stack Our Tech Stack is not final because we are researching other options, and if you wish to join us in this exploration, now is the opportunity
- Snowflake or similar data warehouse / lake technologies
- ELT/ETL tools
💻 Your Responsibilities:
- Defining a scalable and resilient data platform architecture, which includes executing PoC
- Creating and maintaining complex and scalable data pipelines
- Continuously developing and following best practices for Data Engineering.
- Constant improvement in data quality
- Executing Proof of Concepts, picking the right tool for the job, and implementing it.
- Integration of various systems and data resources in an efficient way.
🍪 We have more than cookies:
- Flexible working environment – we have offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac and Ljubljana.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays. 🙈
- 25 vacation days. 🏝
- Growing International team. 🚀
💎 What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbours, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.