What you'll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbours, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Designing APIs and developing new tools for migrations.
- Building and maintaining new microservices (PHP, Go and Node.js) that enable integration with the core platform.
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performances.
- Leading, mentoring and growing the community of engineers.
- Collaborating and coordinating work with other Feature teams.
- Creating POCs and documenting technical designs and solutions.
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements.
What we're looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience in backend software development.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, ArgoCD, GitLab or similar).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology, Continuous Integration and Unit testing.
- Experience with working on highly scalable and traffic heavy websites.
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and propose new solutions.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills.
What will be considered as a bonus:
- Proficient knowledge of and passion for the Linux operating system (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS).
- Experience with Kubernetes and any of container runtimes.
- Experience or interest in Go or Node.js.
We have more than cookies:
- Flexible working environment – we have offices in Belgrade, Kragujevac and Ljubljana.
- Private healthcare
- Christmas bonus
- Gifts for your special days
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays
- 25 vacation days
- Growing International team