What you'll have here:
- Scalability: Working on products that we can use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbors, family members.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You wanna share your knowledge with the community? You are more than welcome. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Brainstorming product designs with the creative team.
- Translating concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite platform complexity.
- Working with a product team to visualize and evangelize new product ideas.
- Working closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in UX/UI design.
- Extensive knowledge of design and prototyping tools (e.g.Figma, Sketch, Principle).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Programming skills will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail, typography, color and composition.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
We have more than cookies:
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or from our cozy offices (New Belgrade and city center hub)/Kragujevac hub.
- Private healthcare.
- Christmas bonus.
- Gifts for your special days.
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays.
- 25 vacation days.
- Growing International team.