What you’ll have here:
- In-house products: Working on products that we use every day and have millions of users. Some of them are your friends, neighbors, family members. We are our own clients. Our opinions and experiences are directly shaping the products that we design and create.
- People: You will work with experts, community leaders and senior engineers who made these products from scratch. They will reveal to you how the whiteboard idea turns into a worldwide platform.
- Internal learning sessions and innovation challenges: We are an innovation center primarily and you can be part of initiatives, research and focus groups… and don’t miss to take a place in innovation challenges and hackathons.
- Tech stack: We are tech agnostic and programming languages are just a tool, but they can make our job easier if we choose the right tool for the job.
- Engineering mindset: We are engineering our solutions from ground up using open-source tools and customizing them to our needs. We worry about performance, we analyze and observe our system. We are not throwing money at the problem, we actually care if things could be more optimal.
- Career growth: We strongly believe in feedback culture and development plans.
- Community: You want to share your knowledge with the community? We are organizing meetups (DevOps Talk Belgrade) and internal workshops. You are more than welcome to participate. If you are not a great speaker, that is also fine.
- Portal platform and related services administration
- Providing support and technical assistance to platform customers
- Supporting portal editors by performing configurations according to their needs and managing portal users
- Supporting all operational tasks on portals (updates, migrations, redesigns, new portal creations, etc.)
- Providing standby on-call support for platform customers
- Creating and reviewing user documentation, perform online trainings for site users
- Communicating with clients and vendors regarding their needs (e.g., creating new branded pages for special events), engaging appropriate resources, and managing the execution
- Collaborating with Product Managers from SEO to ensure good SEO practices
What we’re looking for:
- Proven record for at least 1 year in similar position
- Understanding of Web technologies like HTTP, TCP, REST API.
- Experience with Atlassian (JIRA and Confluence) software
- Experience working with a CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, …)
- Ability to troubleshoot website problems and analyze available logs
- Basic knowledge of SEO, google analytics and related software
- Experience with site monitoring tools such as Grafana, Alerta, and Prometheus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Readiness to provide standby on-call support
- Highly organized and detail oriented
We have more than cookies:
- Hybrid working environment – work from home or from our cozy offices (New Belgrade and city center hub)/Kragujevac hub
- Private healthcare
- Christmas bonus
- Gifts for your special days
- “Healthy” Friday – not always healthy snacks on Fridays
- Onboarding lunch
- 25 vacation days
- Growing International team